1. In the menu bar click Tools then Account Settings. In the window below click Add Account..
In the window shown below select Email account and then click next.
2. The window below should appear. Replace John Doe with your name and replace "firstname.lastname@example.org" with you Logic One email address.
3. Click next to reach the window below. Then configure your window to match the image below.
4. Click next to reach the window shown below and enter your Logic One email address.
5. Click next to reach the window shown below then enter an account name that you wish to see in thunderbird.
6. Lastly click next to reach the window shown below and verify that all information entered is accurate then click finish.
7. In the menu bar click Tools then Account Settings. In the window that appears on the left hand side select the account you just created and click Server Settings and match your settings to the image below.
8. Now select Output Server(STMP) to reach the window shown below.
Then on the right hand side of the window select the Logic One account and press edit to reach the window shown below. Configure your window to match the 1 shown below HOWEVER DO NOT CHANGE THE USER NAME . Lastly click ok to exit the window, then ok to exit the Account Settings.